Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little slow with our updates. I was resting for the past week after my wisdom teeth surgery. Thanks for every one concern every thing went well expect for the first two days, I could not speak properly. Thanks for those lovely couple who turn up at our home floral studio for discussion despite that I could not speak properly. Apologize if my speech was terrible.

We did some lovely wedding the past weeks. Pictures can be found at our multiply site. We did a purple and silver theme wedding at St Teresa church. We will a little worry that purple will overwhelm the whole place. Our worries were too much. It turn out great with white back ground and beautiful lighting inside the church.

A special wedding to mention. This was the first time that we encounter a lovely bride who does not want any green (leaves) in the floral arrangement. She had chosen shade of pink as her wedding theme. Different shade of roses, eustomas and hydrangea and berries were used for the whole church set up. We loved the outcome.
The night before part of my place, living hall was so pinky that when my hubby got home that night made a remark wow so pink! He hardly notice what flowers or colour each time but that day the pink must had shock him.

The pink flowers were well received by the guests. All the floral arrangement were all taken by the guests. Some of the guests were a little disappointed when they did not manage to get one. We were very happy that after every wedding all the floral arrangement were taken. Some times, the flowers combination and colour really tempted me, wishing to have one too. At times I would tell my mummy if none of them take, I would bring home one.

It was really a busy Saturday for us. After the pinky set up, we went and delivery an order, rental of floral stands for a church wedding. When we arrived, the couple's friend were in the mist of setting up the church decor. Yellow roses tie with olive green and white ribbon. Lovely colour. We also make a trip to four season hotel to deliver hand bouquets.

Pictures can be found at our blissfulthots.multiply.com

No comments: